Friday, October 9, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away..

Peekaboo!
I have lots of things to tell you!!
First - the good news!
I love to read books. Lots of books. Even though when we went to the bookstore I left with a cute little stuffed puppy. (hehe - Daddys a sucker). Nothing beats a rainy day like a big snuggly bed & a stack of books! Oh - and that puppy - he has his own leash & I take him for walks all the time.. I also feed him lots of dog bones - yes! real ones if you are wondering... Its my new thing to take little milkbones everywhere I go. And no - I don't eat them.. silly goose (thats what Mama calls me) - bones are for dogs

In other news I am really getting to know lots of signs.
I love to do the sign for airplane. Most of the
time I make it crash!! :)

I am such a happy boy - specially if there are donuts or tacos involved!

I spend a lot of time looking out the window when it rains..
Mama taught me the song Rain Rain Go away, Come again another day.
Except please rain, don't come again another day.
Just go away please.
In some very sad news the cat we adopted over the summer
passed away suddenly on Saturday night.
I loved her - she was fat & funny & always let me pet her
when she was in the window.
Her name was Betsey Johnson and Gilly, and we also called her
Minya Minya and sometimes we called her fat cat.
She will be missed.

We will always remember you!

No comments: