Monday, October 26, 2009

Got Gruene?

Sunday afternoon trip to Gruene.
I think I bore the kids to death sometimes with my new "things".

Right now its pottery. I love it!

Like Liams "look" - boots & manpris?
I do - so if you don't- keep it shut :)

Super cool butterfly garden in the middle of town!
Ever seen Night at the Roxbury?
"Whats up?"
We have to do this in the backyard.
This was GOING to be our Christmas picture.
Then Liam ran away..
Liam & "Coach Lasater"
The hollow log.
While I may not record
EVERY
event of our lives
(there are quiet a few)
I do try to get down some
that we have pictures of
&
if I miss something whoopsie..
I must be busy with the following:
baking,
making breakfast,
making lunch,
making dinner,
doing the dishes,
helping with homework,
doing 4 loads of laundry per day
(keep in mind we do use cloth diapers),
driving kids around,
designing/sewing,
cleaning,
doing sit-ups,
keeping up with my soaps,
changing diapers,
brushing/feeding/cleaning up after the dogs & cat,
volunteering,
reading,
making lists (I love lists)
bathing,
on the computer,
re-arranging the furniture,
at a football game,
or maybe even
sleeping.
Whew!
Each and every little thing we do in our lives are important.
I just can't record all of them.
That goes without saying.. :)

No comments: