Saturday, September 26, 2009

Step away from Alex & Lea...


So I think I have a bit of a confession to make... I love cookies..

I also love Alex & Lea from Signing Times.

I would like to watch it 100 times a day.

It's the only show I have ever seen.

The TV is MINEMINEMINE!!
I know I only started watching it on Wednesday

but it is all I can think about.
Mommy & Daddy say its the only thing any

of us can ever think about now.

You should be thanking me, now everyone at

our house is learning sign language!

In order to pry me away from the

T freakin V (thats what Mommy calls it)

We took a little trip over to the zoo today!

It was great! I played with the goats.

They have brushes you can use on the goats!!

You should know I LOVE BRUSHES!

Goats are great! But you should know they have horns.



They like food!

And they like to be petted - just like kittys and dogs.

The zoo is pretty fun!

No comments: