Thursday, October 22, 2009

Football

#50
Just plain COOL!
What do you mean I can't go out on the field. They have my BALL!

Last year at an 8th grade game..



Yea football.. Every week is the freakin superbowl at our house. Games on in every room. Texting from here to Dallas to Uncle Fisher about who's winning and who's losing.. Then there are the Thursday night and sometimes Friday night games of the Churchill Chargers Freshman Football team. My big brother Logan is out there in his white jersey playing #50. He is so super cool and a little mean when on the field! I usually don't go to the games because of the fact that I don't sit still & its usually raining but I did go to last weeks game against the mushy mavericks and it was fun. They called the game because they ran out of light - mama had not nice words about it. N-e-ways..
If you are wondering what plays have been called on a game or who has what stats ask Dalton - he is our in house sports announcer. He keeps close track of each play & doesn't let he who sits beside him ever forget it.. ::)
In our house we wear many colors. Don't be fooled by Logan & Daltons room - we don't only bleed orange here.. UT, Texas Tech, Florida.. Of course the cowboys live here but we don't rule out other teams.. The only no go for sure here is A&M. Even though Lala is pretty sure is is ATM. There is no money Lala - I repeat no money.. Its a TEAM - well I guess you can call it that..
Hope, Love, & Football,
Liam

No comments: