Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shots hurt & I am growing like a weed...


Today was great! The 4 of us kids went to see Dr. Frank & Logan & Ashton both had to get 2 shots each - the super duper news is I didn't get any!! Logan is 5'4", Ashton is 5', and Dalton is 4'6". I shouldn't probably give out my weight just cuz mommy says its impolite to ask and she NEVER tells hers but guess what - (drumroll please)... I weigh 14pounds and 9 ounces!!! Do you know what that means people? That means I almost weigh 15 pounds!! 5 more and I get the new carseat!! I can't wait! But I think everyone is kind of sad, or maybe its just that their backs hurt from lugging me around all of the time? So the point is I am growing.. Way to go Mommy! That milk on tap really works!


Well, more to come soon, looks like a storm is coming, I think its called Dolly, would make more sense if we called it Logan or Dalton, but thats just my opinion...

No comments: