Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nicknames


Okay, today is my 12 week old birthday! So just in case you forgot to get me a gift, you should know that it's okay you forgot, but next time there will be consequences.... no really, it's fine...


I think we should touch on the subject of nicknames this evening. Everyone here seems to have one. Logan may not really have one right now but when he was little mommy called him Dollface or Boo (due to the fact that Peek-a-boo was his favorite game). Surely that would be a great name for someone as cute as me? Dalton was and still is Dalti for the most part. Ashton was once Baby but Mommy decided that would never work due to Jennifer Grey's portrayal of "Baby" from Dirty Dancing and all.. So Ashton is now and has always been known as LaLa. Simply because she used to drive the family crazy singing lalalalalalalalala all the time. And it was her favorite Teletubbie. What is a Teletubbie anyways??


So.. back to me. and my nickname, or my lack thereof.. Ashton thinks fartagus is funny and she also like Chubba Bubba. Logan likes Buddy but that reminds Mommy of Buddy from the movie Elf... & Dalton does not really have a nickname for me, he just sticks to Liam - which is good considering its my name and all... Mommy calls me cute baby, chunk, poopie doopie, and sometimes baby poopie pants, oh and lets not forget her favorite - tink - its basically stink without the s..... Does anyone see where this is going? My nickname should certainly not be based on my size nor my bodily functions.. Even though that is mostly what I am about!! I should point out my name backward is Mail - so maybe that would be the right one? Nah - I am thinking something fun and original.


So if you have any ideas feel free to comment!! But only if its not based on my gas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still like Chubba Bubba!!

Anonymous said...

I like JAX because you're so good looking like Jackson on General Hospital!