Monday, July 21, 2008

July Birthday Weekend





Well the birthdays kept me busy all weekend. I thought it would never end. Friday we had orange pancakes for breakfast, then went bowling, then Chuck E Cheese - hey was that for Daddy or Dalton? After that a trip to the toy store. FUN! Mommy took us to the Tony Hawk Boom Boom Huck Jam Friday night. I definitely want a mohawk when my hair grows back!

Saturday morning we took Logan to the lake so he could wakeboard for his b-day. We also took him to a yummy burger place on the lake! I can't wait until I am big enough to actually eat those fries.. Saturday night the big kids swam in the lake & I rested in the boat.

I wish I could telll you more but I am exhausted!! You would think I could just hang out at home today but there is talk of swimming. Well, maybe I can sleep beside the pool..




No comments: