Saturday, July 12, 2008


Good morning. Well, afternoon actually, but I lose track of time since sleep for most of the day. It was a late night for me. Last night was my big "meet the baby party". It was fun! You should see these huge Hersheys Bars that have my name on them but I am not allowed to eat.. Thats does not seem quite fair. You put my name on some candy but I can't eat it? My brothers & sister did a good job going though MY gifts & picking out their favorite things! (Hey guys, I have my eye on you - thats my stuff)!! I actually slept for the most part but I did peek at a few people and woke up when it was time for mommy to eat! I like doing that, she's pretty good at eating with one hand!

Luckily my "Aunt" Sherri was there (or Sue-Sue - which she does not prefer) and she gave me a bottle! Hooray, someone other than Daddy, Ashton, and OF COURSE Mommy can feed me. I am not about to take that silly bottle from Mommy though.. Ha - she should know better than that..

So lots of nice people showed up for this - so many from our family that I got to meet and some that I had already met! My Grandma Linda had so much fun showing me off to all of her friends from Church too! Some people from Daddy's work were there too, I do not think that I like them very much. They are Daddy stealers! Thats not fair that they get to spend more time with him than I do! Mommy says that its Daddy's job to leave everyday and her job to change my diapers. Seems like a pretty fair trade to me. My friend Jackson was there too. He calls me Baby Leavum.

A big THANK YOU and a nice wet smoochy kiss to everyone that came!

Another BIG thing that happened yesterday was that I rolled right over. Everyone is so proud of me but now - watch out - I am mobile!! The cool thing is that I can also scoot while laying on my back with my legs & hopefully that is going to help me get closer to reaching my brothers' goal of me playing football for the Longhorns!!

Well, have to go for now, its time to eat & I am thinking its going to be some cupcakes from my party! YUM!

No comments: