Thursday, July 17, 2008


Good morning - today seems to be a busy day. Something about birthdays and even though I am 11 weeks old today I do not think they are talking about mine... It seems Dalton will be 8 tomorrow and Daddy is turning 35! There is a rumor that Logan will be 13 I heard teens get lots of attention due to their bad attitudes and wild ways. Good thing Logan isn't like that - I would not want to share my spotlight...


Looks like Logan got a shiny new upgraded iPod and I am thinking for sure that old one is MINE MINE MINE!! I can't wait to download ALL MOMMY"S FAVORITE MUSIC onto it - because, afterall, that is what I like!! Seriously people, I just want Micky and the Motorcars on it. I already went their concert when I was 3 weeks old and I overheard Daddy & Mommy last night - there is talk of a CD RELEASE PARTY - say it isn't so!! I must be the luckiest baby alive! Mommy may have her "TimPod" but I will have my McPod!!


Thats all for now my faithful followers but more to come soon! I know you can't wait!!

No comments: