Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello again world!

So this is me.. almost 17 months old.
I have been waiting & watching at the window all week for the rain to stop.
I love to sit on the swing in the front yard.
I like to play in the water.
Its a lot of fun outside!
I super love our goldfish in the pond.
I like to feed them rocks and mulch.
I also love to dig & hit things with my shovel.
Ants are cool - they just crawl around. There are lots!
The wind makes me feel happy!
There are so many things to do outside.
You can make a million messes & its okay!
Sometimes you have to come back inside for a cookie.
I love cookies! and donuts! and orange crackers!
This is the picture I took of myself for the Myspace
I am thinking about getting.
It reminds me of the self-portraits my Lala takes.
I am a very happy boy!
I am also a very busy boy - sometimes I need a nap.
I can fall asleep anywhere!

No comments: