Sunday, June 28, 2009

Six Flags


















This weekend was full of hot fun. A weekend trip to Six Flags & to visit friends was just what I needed.. (to get away from the daily rat race of home life ya'll - you know, wakin' up early, playing with my toys, swimming, and evening walks).. Anyways, Six Flags is a lot of fun! And whoever tells you "have baby can't travel" is a lame storyteller. I loved the 100 + degree weather. There is plenty of shade trees & lots of fun misters to play in. But I was a little sweaty I will admit. We also took a drive over to the new Cowboys stadium. Apparently its a pretty big deal!


After that we went to visit my favorite uncle - Fisher.. and Kenda & Nick too.. The house is lots of fun, specially the steps, rocks, and lamp.. hehe... Lets not 4get the dogs pool that I was able to use to keep my paci clean.. Good times & always good food! There is always fun to be had when Fisher is around. Someday I will kick his bumdoodle in darts!

The car ride was great cuz I am a good boy with great entertainers! Now for some rest...

No comments: