Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Its been a while..











So since I last posted a note I have learned to wreak havoc on anything in my path. I can throw pretty far & my aim seems to be dead on. I can walk unassisted and I can almost run. I got a cool water table for outside - don't dare to be aorund me when I am playing in it unless you like to be soaked! I like to help myself in the fridge (sure do like those powdered sugar donuts). I also like to take sips of water out of a little cup. I am a flirt. I love everyone.. well.. almost.. (no offense to you if I don't like you very much and you are reading this - it was probably just a bad day).. - for you.. hahahahahah... I like my brothers to push me around on my ride on toys. The faster the better. I can take off any "child-proof" lock invented. I am loud, noisy, and oh so funny..

No comments: