Sunday, August 10, 2008

A New Toy


Well, sorry its been so long since I checked in.. a lot has been happening.. First things first, I have hands! They are so cool - they keep me very busy. I wake up & there they are! They twist & turn, I can stick them in my mouth, in fact, my whole fist fits in my mouth. Hands are just plain fun too watch - if you don't have some I feel really sad for you - but I am not sharing mine...


In other news I got an exersaucer Friday night - its pretty neat looking but a little intimidating. There's just so many things to do on it! A special thanks to Daddy & Logan for building it during the opening ceremonies of the Olympics! Mommy said it should have been an event since it took them sooo long!


Thats all for now - it's Sunday morning - can't wait to see whats in store!

No comments: