Saturday, July 25, 2009

July Update..





















Well, July has been a busy month. The kids apparently don't go to school anymore cuz they are still home everyday.. :)

I do lots of cool things. I like to "tell" on people if they do something I don't like such as look at me funny, refuse to play ball with me, or if I just feellike getting them into trouble... All I have to do is say "MOM!" in my cute little bossy voice & I get whatever I want.

Daddy, Logan, & Dalton had their b-days last week. Logan turned 14, Dalton is 9, and Daddy is a thousand and one. heheheheheheh...

I like to give lots of hugs - and when I do I say awwwwww... I also like to give kisses but most of the time they turn into bites. GRRR! I am a really great thrower. I am not sure if you know this or not but rubber pacifiers can really bounce far. I have fed one to our dog, lost one in the (deep) fountain at Alamo Cafe, and the rest. I'll never tell...

If I see something I want be sure I will get it - my loud shrilly scream gets me ANYTHING! Pretty much so all I have to do around heree is smile real cute, take someones hand, and lead them to what I want/need/will get eventually.. I am Liam Jax, afterall...

No comments: